Treating Customers Fairly
Leaseloco Ltd (Company number: SC582183) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Registration number: 841366).
At Leaseloco we are committed to giving you excellent customer service and treating you fairly. We are fully committed to providing the highest standards of service.
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is one of the key principles set by the Financial Conduct Authority to ensure fair treatment of customers, by improving standards across the financial industry.
As a part of this, Leaseloco follows the relevant aspects of the Financial Conduct Authority's six guiding principles on how to engage with our customers. These are known as the ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ principles and govern how we communicate with customers, the level of service we provide and the fairness of our products and procedures.
The six principles for treating customers fairly
- Outcome 1: Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Outcome 2: Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Outcome 3: Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Outcome 4: Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Outcome 5: Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Outcome 6: Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
If you have a complaint
Please visit our complaints procedure page.