Terms of Service
About these terms (“Terms”)
LeaseLoco Ltd (“LeaseLoco/we/us/our”) uses vehicle leasing data and proprietary algorithms to provide the best value vehicle leasing options (“Data Services”).
We have developed a search platform through our website at www.leaseloco.com, (“Platform”) for us to provide the Data Services.
These Terms set out the terms and conditions of your use of the Platform when we provide you with the Data Services. By using, registering or logging in to use the Data Services, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with us based on these Terms, (the “Agreement”). If you do not agree to these Terms, then you must refrain from using the Data Services or we may otherwise refuse to provide the Data Services to you.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time and will email to alert you to our new terms or notify you of the change via the website. Your continued use of the Data Services will be deemed to be acceptance of any new terms.
Who we are
LeaseLoco Ltd is a limited liability company incorporated in Scotland. Our company number is SC582183, and our registered office is at 33 Arx Technology Centre, James Watt Avenue, Glasgow, G75 0QD.
About the Data Services
The Platform allows us to provide the Data Services.
The Platform is for Users only. A User is an individual, business or organization, including their employees, agents or contractors, who uses, or registers to use, the Platform for the Data Services.
You must comply with the terms of the Agreement as set out in these Terms.
- In order to qualify to use the Data Services you must meet the following criteria, and accordingly you warrant that: you are over 18; have full authority to enter in this Agreement; are not currently restricted from using the Data Services; shall not infringe our rights, including intellectual property rights we may have in the Portal;
- If you are a registered User, you shall keep your password secure for use of the Data Services and not permit others to use the account which is created to access the Platform (“Account”). You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account until it is closed down unless the account security has been compromised through no fault of your own. If you discover any unauthorised use of your Account you must promptly let us know. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. You must not allow other persons to use your Account.
- You shall provide LeaseLoco with all relevant and accurate information in order to provide the Data Services in accordance with the Agreement.
- You must comply with our Acceptable Use policy as set out below.
- You agree to indemnify us against all damages, losses and costs which we incur due to your failure to comply with this Agreement.
- You shall not store or transmit any material during the use of the Platform that is unlawful, dishonest, threatening, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory or is racially offensive.
- You shall not send or transmit any material which infringes any third party intellectual property rights.
- You shall not use any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs, algorithms or devices, or similar manual process, to:
- Continuously and automatically search, scrape, extract, deep link or index any content from the Platform; or
- Harvest personal information from the Data Services for purposes of sending illegal, unsolicited or unauthorised material.
- You shall not attempt to use any device or software to avoid robot exclusions files or banners.
- You shall not create a false identity or submit inaccurate, false or misleading information.
- You must not transfer or sell your Account or password to anyone.
- You must not make any commercial use of the Data Services unless otherwise permitted by this Agreement.
- You shall not transmit any unsolicited advertising such as spam or junk mail.
- You shall not knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You shall not damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other Users.
- You shall not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Platform or any related software.
- You must not conduct fraudulent activities.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the server on which our Platform Service runs or any server, computer or database connected to our Platform Service.
- You shall not cause third parties to engage in the restricted activities above.
On condition that you comply with your obligations under the Agreement, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access the Platform and use the Data Services in accordance with this Agreement.
The use of the Data Services is free for Users.
Users may close their Accounts at any time. To close your Account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to immediately suspend or close your Account should you fail to comply with the Agreement.
Our rights in the Data Services
We own or validly license all intellectual property rights in our Data Services, and in the material published on it. Except to the extent set out in the Agreement, or otherwise agreed in writing between us, you are not permitted to use such intellectual property rights.
Availability of Data Services
We shall use commercially reasonable endeavours to make the Data Services available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except for planned or unplanned maintenance.
You are solely responsible for procuring and maintaining your network connections and telecommunications links from your systems to our data centres. We are not liable for any delays, delivery failures and any other loss or damage arising from or relating to your network connections or telecommunications links or caused by the internet.
Disclaimer and Liability
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other loss which cannot be excluded under the laws of Scotland.
Otherwise, your use of the Data Services and/or Platform is entirely at your own risk and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not have any liability in relation to any loss, claim or damage arising from or related to the use or provision of the Data Services.
We cannot guarantee the reliability or accuracy of any content found on our Platform or through our Data Services. The Data Services are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and to the extent permitted under Scottish law, without warranties of any kind. In particular, we make no warranty that the Data Services will meet your requirements or expectations or that it will be error free.
All vehicle leases are provided for by third party partners. You agree that LeaseLoco is providing the Data Services to convey information from our partners to you as a potential customer of their vehicle leasing services. LeaseLoco is not a vehicle leasing agent and is not responsible for providing the vehicle leasing services, or setting or controlling the prices to any of the vehicle leasing options you may search for, find on or book through our Data Services. LeaseLoco shall not be liable for any relationship between you and our vehicle leasing partners arising from the use of the Data Services.
This section shall survive termination of the Agreement.
You agree to indemnify us against all claims, loss or damage which we sustain or are likely to sustain as a consequence of your breach of these Terms.
If we choose to waive any particular right we have under the Agreement on any particular occasion this does not prevent us from exercising that right on another occasion.
If any part of the Agreement is held by a court of law (or similar forum) to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the rest of the Agreement.
You are not entitled to transfer or assign your rights and obligations under the Agreement to anyone else without our prior written permission.
If there are any disputes arising out of your use of the Platform or Data Services, or otherwise relating to the Agreement, then these will be governed by the laws of Scotland, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.